Basil was designed by our team of experts to combat the ‘app overload’ that many modern businesses face. We understand the pain of constantly switching context between different tools. By combining commonly used features into one application, Basil enables organizations to cut through the noise and increase workplace productivity. Basil is the only all-in-one cloud platform that offers a comprehensive suite of accounting and business management tools at an affordable price.
Key features include:
1. Customer Portal – Secure, password-protected file storage and an intuitive portal that makes it easy for customers to collaborate. Email links directly to customers so they don’t have to worry about remembering a different password.
2. Tasks and Workflows – Track tasks and projects with an easy-to-use workflow tool. Automatically remind customers of unfinished tasks.
3. Unlimited eSignatures – Sign an unlimited number of documents electronically with eSignatures and CBA, as recommended by the IRS.
4. Time Tracking and Reports – Track billable hours for tasks and share reports with clients. Never miss billing opportunities again.
5. Chat – Chat with team members and customers in real time to collaborate on projects.
6. CRM – Centralized database to store all customer information and quickly access customer data, notes and project history.
7. Email – Accountants can streamline their communications workflow by effortlessly syncing their Gmail and Outlook email accounts with Basil’s practice management software.
8. Email “templates” – Create professional and customized email templates to simplify your email correspondence. Reply to emails using your templates or send emails in bulk for important tax reminders.
9. Calendar – Never miss a deadline or task again! Basil’s calendar is designed to efficiently schedule client meetings, set reminders for important deadlines, and allocate time for critical tasks.
10. Forms – Create custom forms tailored to your practice’s needs to efficiently collect client information, whether onboarding new clients or administering tax questionnaires.
11. Invoicing – Instantly create personalized invoices based on tasks, projects and regular items like software subscriptions – all with the convenience of a few clicks.
12. QuickBooks Online Integration – Seamlessly integrate QuickBooks Online with Basil so you can sync customers and service items and send invoices to QuickBooks Online for payment.
13. Charts – Visualizations provide insight into billable hours, staff performance, project status and more.
14. Document Editing – Edit, collaborate and track versions of documents all within the platform.
15. Mobile App – Upload files, sign documents and receive notifications on the go with our mobile app.
16. White-Label Support – Brand the software as your own with a custom logo and colors.
17. Security – 256-bit encryption and secure AWS storage ensure your data is protected by bank-level security.
18. Onboarding and Support – Free onboarding services and 24/7 support to ensure your success.
“Basil is a one-stop shop for all my accounting data, services all my eSignature needs and provides a task management tool. Basil’s software team is very knowledgeable, friendly and attentive,” said Lola Dunmire of accounting made easy. “I like that I can call for service and get a live human who is very knowledgeable about the product and then provides a solution to the problem I may be facing.”
Basil is flexible and adaptable to meet the diverse needs of countless companies across many industries. Whether you’re a small startup or a large company, Basil provides the features your team needs to collaborate and get work done efficiently.
Robust security protocols and advanced encryption give professionals the peace of mind that their data is safe at all times. The cloud-based solution ensures team members can securely access files and collaborate from anywhere with an internet connection. Availability is not limited to the office: professionals can work productively from home, at customer locations or on the road.
Basil offers a free demo and a 15-day free trial to experience the platform firsthand. Our world-class support team will also guide you through onboarding and provide 24/7 support.
With budget-friendly monthly prices from just $30Basil delivers exceptional value without the hassle of managing multiple apps and subscriptions.
To get started with a free trial, visit us at getbasil.app to sign up for a free trial of Basil today and see how it can help you streamline your workflows and increase your productivity.
For more information, please contact the Head of Marketing, Sharissa Barnett bee [email protected] or 408.217.2458 extension 121.
Stay connected by following us on social media for updates and more information:
Linkedin | Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Tweet
Sharissa BarnettCoralTree, Inc., 1 408.217.2458 121, [email protected]https://www.coraltreetech.com/basil