TikTok’s Catherine Halaby and Roku’s Charlie Collier are also among the speakers attending the event
That Variety The Entertainment Summit returns to CES on January 10 at Aria with a day of panels and keynote talks. Speakers include Steve Huffman, co-founder and CEO of Reddit; Albert Cheng, VP and head of Prime Video US; Rita Ferro, president of ad sales at Disney; Catherine Halaby, head of entertainment at TikTok; Amy Reinhard, president of advertising at Netflix; Charlie Collier, president of entertainment at Roku; and Marija Radulovic-Nastic, CTO at Electronic Arts.
The day-long event will explore how innovation and new technologies are transforming the entertainment industry; identify opportunities to engage modern audiences so fragmented across multiple media platforms and touchpoints.
Huffman will speak to the leadership of Reddit and detail the platform’s goals to grow with its followers and brand partners.
Cheng will discuss his vision for driving Prime Video revenue growth and programming strategy across subscription, ad-supported and transactional content operations.
Halaby joins Rob Mills, EVP of alternative and unscripted entertainment at Walt Disney Television; Toby Gorman President of Universal Alternative Studio; and Romina Rosado, EVP and GM of Hispanic Streaming at NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises in a conversation about the future of the entertainment industry.
Ferro and Reinhard join Mark Marshall, president of global advertising and partnerships at NBCUniversal and Jon Steinlauf, chief advertising officer at Warner Bros. Discovery to discuss how media platforms are sharpening business models by offering flexibility and enhanced choice for marketers.
Collier will talk about the future of Roku as it expands its streaming business and burgeoning original series programming in an ultra-competitive environment.
Radulovic-Nastic will participate in a panel discussion on how the entertainment and media industry can leverage AI for revolutionary growth. The panel will be moderated by Stacy Hodgins, Principal at Deloitte Consulting LLP, along with Ovetta Sampson, Head of User Experience for Core Machine Learning at Google; Harvey Mason Jr., CEO of the Recording Academy; Hanno Basse, CTO at Digital Domain; and André Kudelski, CEO of the Kudelski Group.
Additional speakers on Variety The entertainment summit includes:
- John Harrison, Americas Leader, Media and Entertainment, EY
- Tony Isetta, VP and Head of Content Marketing, NFL
- Stephanie Latham, VP Global Partnerships, Roblox
- Tulani Andre, VP Social Media, National Geographic
- Katie Haniffy, Head of Media Strategy & Investment, PepsiCo Beverages
- Maureen Polo, Head of Direct-to-Consumer, Hello Sunshine
- Pat Shah, Head of Content Acquisition, Strategy and Partnerships, Audible
- Nicholas Caprio, Chief Content Officer and GM Pilgrim Media Group
- Mike Stein, EVP and Head of TV and Audio, Hartbeat
- Elise McCave, Director of Films, Kickstarter
- Matt Pasco, VP Technology, Las Vegas Raiders and Allegiant Stadium
- Reemah Sakaan, CEO, Britbox International
- Jeff Shultz, Chief Strategy Officer and Chief Business Development Officer, Paramount Streaming
- Jen Sargent, CEO, Wondery
Trade Desk is the summit’s Premier Partner. Amazon Advertising is the summit’s official partner. Audacy, Deloitte, Nagravision and Ernst & Young are supporting partners for the event.
See the full agenda here: https://events.variety.com/ces.
That Variety The Entertainment Summit is open to all CES registrants at no additional cost.