Miami, Nov. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Genesis Global, the low-code application development platform purpose-built for financial markets organizations, today announced the release of Genesis Platform version 7 (G7). It includes several enhancements that make it faster and easier for financial services developers to build, test and deploy robust software applications.
Designed for software developers in banks, asset managers and other types of financial companies, Genesis combines the flexibility and power of professional development tools with the efficiency of low-code specifically optimized for financial markets. The Genesis platform and its library of functional, technical and financial business components accelerate the development of full-stack applications that require high-performance transaction processing, event-driven workflows, real-time data integrations and customized user experiences.
“Our technology and capital markets expertise make Genesis a unique partner for banks, brokerages, asset managers and other financial firms looking to drive performance and competitive advantage through technology innovation,” said Tej Sidhu, Chief Technology Officer at Genesis Global. “Upgrades to our platform are driven by our core mission to supercharge financial markets software developers and make it faster to build, test and deploy new applications.”
Improvements in G7 make it faster and easier for developers to build full-stack applications, design user interfaces, operate Genesis applications within enterprise technology ecosystems, and access training tools and other assistance available on the platform.
Supercharge developer productivity
The financial market-specific low-code framework and developer tools of the Genesis platform increase developer productivity. A new suite of specialized IDE plugins delivers AI-powered code automation and real-time code assistance, accelerating software development. New features include:
- AI-powered code automation: A large language model enables developers to describe their intentions in plain text and receive full-stack code to actualize those needs. Translating developer intent into code in real-time speeds up builds and reduces code errors.
- Expanded front-end and back-end code assistance: new IDE plugins provide more comprehensive auto-code completion, in-place parametric prompts, and dynamic programming capabilities to increase speed and accuracy for server-side and front-end development.
Improved UI design and customization
With Genesis, developers can easily create dynamic and customized user interfaces to support the requirements of financial market applications and workflows. New tools in G7 for effortless design of custom user interfaces include:
- Dynamic Layout Manager: facilitates full customization of screen layouts to ensure interfaces match users’ unique workflow needs.
- Design System Configurator: a visual tool that enables developers to create and update their application’s design style.
Improved enterprise interoperability
Genesis applications are designed to integrate and interoperate within enterprise ecosystems. Advances in the G7 streamlining implementation and performance monitoring include:
- OpenAPI integration: new support for OpenAPI promotes efficient integration and interoperability of Genesis applications within broader enterprise solutions.
- Improved metrics and monitoring: Integration with Micrometer and support for OpenTelemetry observation standards facilitate instrumentation and health and performance monitoring.
Interactive developer help and training
Genesis is continuously improving how it supports developers using the platform. New tools to help developers quickly take advantage of Genesis’ full capabilities include:
- AI-Powered Assistance: an AI chatbot embedded in Genesis documentation answers queries, including complex technical requests, and helps developers navigate the Genesis platform.
- Learning Management System: a new LMS offers engaging and structured learning experiences that allow developers to advance their use of Genesis.
“AI-powered automation and other tools in this release enhance the coding experience and help our developer community take advantage of the capabilities of the Genesis platform,” continued Tej Sidhu. “With G7, we’re making the power of high-performance low-code even more accessible to our developer community.”
Strategically backed by Bank of America, BNY Mellon and Citi, the Genesis platform is used by banks, asset managers, clearing houses, exchanges and other financial organizations to build new software applications, enhance legacy systems and replace spreadsheets and manual processes with enterprise-grade solutions.
# # #
About Genesis Global
Genesis Global enables financial markets organizations to innovate at speed through a software application development platform, turnkey solutions and deep capital markets and financial services expertise. By empowering developers to rapidly deliver high-performance, resilient and secure applications, Genesis replaces the purchase vs. the build challenge with a buy-to-build solution.
Designed with flexibility and performance at its core, the Genesis platform provides developers with the frameworks, integrations, and components required to automate manual workflows, enhance legacy systems, and build entirely new applications. With a robust, service-oriented real-time architecture, Genesis excels across the performance spectrum of low latency, high throughput and high scalability that power mission-critical applications at the world’s leading financial institutions.
Alex Paidas Genesis Global 6462464889 [email protected]
Source: Genesis Global